Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Lancer)
Seelie (Neutral Leanings)
- Knight of the Golden Cadre
- Shield of the Cothromach
- Champion of Redgate
ABLE TO FAST-TRAVEL
RESIDENCE IN 2,701
- Servant ability to travel at up to 100 times normal human speed.
- A ring given to him by Alyosha that allows him to teleport himself only pretty much anywhere.
- A ring given as a boon that will allow him to teleport to the side of any Seelie shardbearer if their life is in immediate danger.
Cu Chulainn's castle, Dun Dealgan, south of Daonna, his rooms at Alyosha's villa, and occasionally his rooms at Caer Glaem when he is working on his personal training ground.
RESIDENCE IN 2,702
His rooms at Alyosha's villa, and occasionally, his rooms at Caer Glaem when he is working on his personal training ground. As of May, he will be invited to move into Flora's villa in Leathann.
MASTER/SERVANT BOND CREATED W/ALYOSHA. [ ✖ ]
SETS UP HIS PERSONAL TRAINING GROUND AT CAER GLAEM. [ ✖ ]
CSI: DAONNA. [ ✖ ]
BECOMES A CAPTAIN IN THE RED HAND. [ ✖✖
- His right arm is missing at the shoulder.
- There are several 'bleed over' effects from his Master/Servant bond with Alyosha because various factors. These include:
- When his emotions are high (especially when he is angry) he will grow fangs and the pupils of his eyes will slit like a snake's eyes.
- He will crave blood whenever his energy levels are low or whenever Alyosha is strongly craving it herself. This is partly because of her being a vampire, but also because on his world, blood is one of the things that carries magical energy and so he knows it is a source of gaining that energy should he need it.
- Because of Alyosha's shadow magic, when Diarmuid uses his fire ring, the fire summoned will be shadow tinted instead of normal.
- Unspecified bleed over from the sigil magic that is so tightly tied to her.
- No longer introduces himself as 'Lancer.' Instead, he uses his real name.
- Diarmuid's fighting style shifts to something reminiscent of Capoeira. His right leg is used as much as possible in place of his missing right arm, and as a result of that, his right leg now is lightly armored from knee to foot with armor that is much like that which was once on his left arm. His boot has also been modified with a hidden blade. The blade can be released with a certain tap of his foot giving him a second weapon should he need it.
SUMMARY OF KNOWN DETAILS
If Diarmuid was confused going into the battle, he is even more so coming out of it. Both castles lie in ruins, untold numbers are dead on all sides, and who knows how many worlds went with them? What good came of all of it? None. None that Diarmuid can see. As a result, he is pushed even more toward favoring the neutral side. Deep down, he no longer fully considers himself Seelie. The golden cloak that marks him as a knight of the Golden Cadre is not a badge of honor, but a reminder that even knights can take the wrong path. After he recovers from losing his right arm and spends some time learning to fight again, he will focus on strengthening his bonds with his family and friends. It doesn't matter what side they are on for he does not see them as Seelie or Unseelie. They are family. They are friend. That is all that matters. When not helping Alyosha, his new Master, and fighting the Neutral fight, he will also spend time training others, building his personal training ground at Caer Glaem, and...breeding bandersnatches? Well, at least trying. Who knows if the bandersnatches will cooperate...
Of course, all of that will be put to the side when it comes time to spoil babbins and mercenar-- Err, wait, that should be spoiling babbins and LEADING mercenaries. That's better...
- Recover from his injuries both physically and mentally.
- Adjust to his new Master/Servant bond with Alyosha and the bleed over.
- Learn to fight again. (Looking into a new arm will come later.)
- Work on getting the personal training ground he has been granted built to his specifications.
- Meet with Lancelot to discuss worries etc about Tarz's tactics.
- Keep in contact with his Unseelie friends. Find ways to meet with them despite the crack down on cross court interaction.
- Spend more time with Grainne.
- Teach fighting and shard training as requested.
- Tag team fighting with his new Master so they can learn to be badasses together. :-D
- Do whatever he can to help the Neutral side.
- Go hunting for new bandersnatch friends with Alice.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
|Things Occurring THROUGHOUT the Timeskip
- Working on his training grounds at Caer Glaem.
- Learning to fight again/Practicing with his shard.(Alyosha and Lancelot will help.)
- Training others to fight/use their shards.
- Becoming used to his bond with Alyosha and the overflow from it.
SPRING IN 2,701 (Mar, Apr, May)
- MARCH -
- Ask Rin to enchant the necklace he got from Merida so he can contact all Seelie/Unseelie with it (Late Feb).
- Talk to Politezerker about his arm. (Late Feb)
- Recovery from losing his arm. (Both mental and physical.)
- Visits the new Barrel.
- Check in on Kayneth.
- Meet Gilgamesh.
- Visit Zuko at Azure to help unfreeze things and for fire training.
- More unfreezing and fire training with Merida.
- Finds a strange and very large egg...
- Begin work on his training ground in Caer Glaem after a handwaved talk with John and Lancelot(Flora will help with terrains).
- Long talk (and cry session) with Grainne about his arm, her losing the baby, and other things from her time back home (handwaved).
- Talking to Lancelot about Tarz.
- Check in with Saber now that she has had time to calm down.
- Go hunting for bandersnatches with Alice.
- APRIL -
- Travel to the Cothromach and renew his vows to it and Sansa. Talk about ferry system work.
- Meeting Aslan at Caer Glaem (Training Grounds).
- Teach Hikaru (Lucifer) to use her(his) shard @ the Station.
- Trip to the Barrel to celebrate his birthday.
- The strange egg hatches right around his birthday. Congratulations Diarmuid! It's a fluffy green bird?!? Well, at least it's not a dinosaur...
- MAY -
- Map out the waterways around the Cothromach for Sansa & the ferry project.
- Hunt golden swans with Thrall (get at least two--one for Caer and one for Aengus)
- Start training Oscar the bandersnatch to hunt.
- Work on the training grounds with Flora.
- Drop into the Art Gallery Opening in Parrais.
|SUMMER IN 2,701 (Jun, Jul, Aug)
- JUNE -
- Training for those who wish it: Gilgamesh-shard.
- Goes to the Treun tournament. Observes, but does not participate because of his arm. Bonds with Merida.
- Meets Javik at the tournament.
- Acts as Alyosha's witness at the duel between her and Hermione.
- JULY - CSI: Daonna (Quest)--Sent to Daonna after the hangings to investigate for Waver. Interview Alice, Merida, Faolan. Work with Sara & Politezerker. Lén accompanies Diarmuid to help.
- AUGUST -
- Fire training with Merida.
- Talk with her about battle/Master stuff.
- Meeting Remus Lupin.
- Golem hunting with Javik.
- Visit the Cothromach's Markets.
|FALL IN 2,701 (Sept, Oct, Nov)
- SEPTEMBER -
- Heartbreak: Grainne is sent home from the Drabwurld.
- Language kerfuffle! Just how close to Gaelic is Drabbish anyway?
- Help Alice with her orphanage.
- Training: Gilgamesh/Work on the Training Grounds
- OCTOBER -
- Meet the Black Shuck
- Meets Sam.
- Anniversary of his arrival.
- NOVEMBER -
- Hunts inmates.
- Protects others from the inmates.
- Meets up with Lancelot to talk.
- Becomes co-parents to a bunch of mercs with John Grimm.
|WINTER IN 2,701/2,702 (Dec, Jan, Feb)
- DECEMBER -
- Yule! Silliness with Fox Merida.
- Hunt the White Hart. Slays him with Katsa. Reward: 200 gold pieces, a while cloak and the title of Hartslayer until the next hunt comes around.
- Anniversary of the Fox Hunt.
- JANUARY -
- Shard Training.
- Working on his Training Grounds.
- 'Learning' to relax a little with Kaldur.
- Meeting up with Gilgamesh at Caer Glaem.
- FEBRUARY -
- Runs into Grell at the Noa Woods for sparring.
- Goes to Parrais for the Ostara Feast.
- 1 year anniversary with Alyosha.
|SPRING IN 2,702 (Mar, Apr)|
- MARCH -
- Fight zombies.
- Visits Lumina's Chocobo Ranch and does some undead removal. Gets a new friend for Aengus?
- Learning to fight again complete.
- APRIL -
- Shelters his fairy groupies to keep them safe.
- Work on his training grounds at Caer Glaem finishes.